JPSC Admit Card 2020 - Jharkhand PSC Medical Officer Admit card Direct link
- Posted Date : May 30, 2020
- Author : Md Shahnawaz alam
- Category : News
JPSC Admit Card 2020: Jharkhand Public Service Commission has invited online application for the Medical Officer Posts from eligible candidates. In response to the advertisement, lots of eligible candidates have submitted the application for the same. Now, the candidate who has submitted application want to know the Exam date and JPSC Admit card download link.
Here, I am going to share Every single detail of JPSC Exam Admit card and Hall ticket. Please read to know the authentic information about Jharkhand PSC Exam 2020.
Table of Contents
JPSC Exam: Medical Officer
Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has released advt no. 02/2020 to recruit 380 Medical Officer on the Pay Scale of Rs 9300 - 34800/-. The last date application is May 8, 2020. All those who hold MBBS Degree are eligible for this. Following are the short details of this Job:
|Post Name||Medical Officer (MO)|
|No. Of Posts||380|
|Last Date of application||08.05.2020|
|Exam Date||Not announced yet|
|Download of admit card||7 days prior to the exam date|
JPSC Exam Date 2020:
Friends, if you want to know about the examination of the Medical Officer, then I want to warn you that the epidemic has spread all over the world right now. So, all the exams have been cancelled for 2 months.
After this lockdown is over, Jharkhand Administrative Service Center will announce the exam date. Therefore, I urge all of you to keep your preparation ready. I will also update this page as and when the JPSC will release Exam date.
JPSC Medical Officer Exam Pattern:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written and oral competition test for MBBS as prescribed by the Medical Council of India. The Written Test will be of MCQ type. To know more about Exam Pattern read official notification.
Process to Download JPSC Admit card 2020:
As we know, the admit card of any exam is one of the important id proof. It is used to enter in the examination hall and it also contains lots of information about the candidate. It must be kept by the candidate to appear in the exam. Every examination conducting authority release admit card before the exam date. Nowadays, only online admit card is being provided to appear for the test. If you have applied for JPSC Medical Officer exam and looking to download the Admit Card then you must follow below written procedure:
- First of all, visit the official website of JPSC i.e JPSC.
- After landing on the home page, you will see the examination / interview link.
- Click on that link, it will take you to the recruitment page, where you will see all the link related to admit card, result and exam.
- Now, Click on Medical Office link.
- Now, Click on "Download Admit Card".
- After that, fill all required details.
- Now, Click on submit.
- After clicking on submit, you admit card will be generated and displayed on the screen.
- Take a print out of the same.
Details on Admit card:
After downloading the admit card, you must ensure the details of the admit card. Every admit card contains the following details:
- Registration Number - It indicates that you have applied for this job and your unique id is your registration number.
- Roll Number - It is a unique identification number, by using this, you will fetch details of exam, result etc.
- Name of Candidate
- Name of Examination Center - It will help you to go to the examination center.
- Exam date - It will help you to know the date of exam.
- Photograph of candidates
- Instruction of candidates.
If you have any other query related to Jharkhand Public Service Commission admit card then don't hesitate to ask through the comment box. I will be happy to answer your query.
What is JPSC?
JPSC is the Jharkhand Public Service Commission. It looks after the conducting recruitment test for the administrative posts in Jharkhand.
What is the officail website of JPSC?
The Official Website of JPSC is jpsc.gov.in
When will JPSC release admit card?
The admit card of JPSC Exam will be released 7 days prior to the exam date. If you have applied for the exam then you can download your admit card from jpsc.gov.in after the announcement of the exam date.
What to do If you found discrepancy in your admit card?
If you found any discrepancy in your admit card then contact JPSC examination authority to resolve the issue.